صراحة – خالد الحسين :أعلن مستشفى الملك عبدالله الجامعي التابع لجامعة الأميرة نورة بنت عبدالرحمن عن توفّر وظائف صحية شاغرة للسعوديين من حمَلة للعمل بمقر المستشفى الجامعي في الرياض
Physical Therapist II (PTII)
To provide appropriate intervention for the patients and to provide education to the patients/families and peers relating to the rehabilitation process and to alternative treatment methods.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- The Physical Therapist II (PT II) examines the patient’s medical history and then evaluates and assesses the patient with tests and measures that may include but are not limited to the patient’s strength, sensation, range of motion, balance and coordination, posture, muscle performance and motor function, and functional capacities.
- The PT II then develops a plan of care to provide goal-directed treatment to help restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain, and prevent or limit permanent physical disabilities of patients suffering from injuries or disease. The plan includes a treatment strategy, its purpose and its anticipated outcome.
- The PT II encourages patients to use their own muscles to increase their flexibility and range of motion before finally advancing to other exercises that improve strength, balance, coordination, and endurance in order to improve how the patient functions at home or at work.
- The PT II participates in the interdisciplinary process, provides education to the patient, families and peers relating to the disease, dysfunction, the rehabilitation process and to alternative treatment methods.
- The PT II emphasizes safety techniques and judgment to patients and families and utilizes safety techniques in practice.
- The PT II provides accurate documentation of patients’ evaluations, treatment plan of care and updates, patient/family education, team conference updates, progress notes, home exercise programs and discharge instructions.
- The PT II productivity may include 80% direct clinical care and evidence of 20% in-service, intern or staff orientation or delegated competency assessment.
- The PT II will assist with therapy intern training and provide in-service training as requested.
- The PT II may assist the Senior Physical Therapist with competency assessment when coordinated and planned through the Physical Therapist & Rehab Director.
- The PT II will provide professional, competent and culturally sensitive services to the staff, patients and families of the KAAUH.
- Performing patients and family education as needed.
- Participates in and supports quality improvement and patient safety activities as an individual or as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Respects patients and their families to promote a patient-centered care culture.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Qualification and Experience
Education and Professional Certifications/Licenses
- Bachelor’s degree of Physical Therapy from an accredited college/university.
- A valid license to practice Physical Therapy issued by the Saudi Council for Health Specialties.
- Current BLS certification or within 60 days of employment.
Preferred: Experience in physical therapy setting is preferred.
Experience 2 years
Knowledge , Skills, and Abilities
Knowledge in principle of holistic assessment in patient care,Intermediate
Empathy, patience and understanding as well as ability to motivate individuals,Intermediate
Ability to work effectively with other agencies and professionals,
Ability to prioritize and manage a caseload and work independently under pressure,Intermediate
Ability to meet physical and emotional demands of the position,Intermediate
Ability to communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing,Intermediate